Friday, May 25, 2007

my source of strength,my source of hope is Christ alone

i asked queenie for a line from a song for my blogpost this time round.i just wanted someone else to come up with it this time.(in case you haven't noticed i title all my blogposts with a line from a song)and she gave me this.and it's ironic but in a way it pictures what i've been through this week.and the weeks before that.
the dreading everyday feeling just because it's another day.the wishing that you can turn back time and go back to the old days.but if there's one thing i've learnt,i've learnt that we can't change what's gonna happen to us.but we can change how we face em.
i know it's too much of a cliche and all but talking and hearing bout a cliche is very different from experiencing a cliche itself and thus finding out personally why it's a cliche.
okay,i know you're lost somewhere in my web of words.
i guess sometimes i feel like Jesus is not enough.why else would i fail to just trust Him 100%?i fell like while trusting Jesus i've gotta do something else to make things better myself.
keyword:myself.
very wrong.
why?because my source of strength and my source of hope is Christ alone.

tell me i didn't just crap a bunch of unintelligible sentences that prove i dont deserve to pass my english.

No comments: