Sunday, August 19, 2007

i worship You

You think you know pain?
Jesus felt more.

You think you face injustice?
Jesus was treated so unfairly that justice didn’t seem to exist at that time at all,which when you think about it,didn’t.Not for Jesus anyway.where is the justice when the God of the universe decides to die for His creation?

there’s nothing there but love.

Pain?time will heal.Jesus will heal.Jesus is my comforter.
For just as the sufferings of Christ flow over into our lives,so also through Christ our comfort overflows.
2 Corinthians 1:5

Injustice?God will deal with it.
Do not repay anyone evil for evil.Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everybody.If it is possible,as far as it depends on you,live at peace with everyone.Do not take revenge,my friend,but leave room for Gods wrath,for it is written:”It is mine to avenge.I will repay,” says the Lord.
Romans 12:17-19


I like this part-
If it is possible,as far as it depends on you,live at peace with everybody.

We cant control people’s actions,but we sure can control ours.
people can dislike us and their treatment may be less than favourable.but we continue loving them with the love of Christ.



I cherish the many wonderful memories.
I thank God for the encouraging moments.

The shadows of these blessings last forever.

His Strength Is Perfect-Steven Curtis Chapman

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength
But sometimes I wonder what He can do through me
No great success to show no glory of my own
Yet in my weakness He is there to let me know

His strength is perfect when our strength is gone
He’ll carry us when we can’t carry on
Raised in His power the weak becomes strong
His strength is perfect
His strength is perfect

We can only know the power that He holds
When we truly see how deep our weakness goes
His strength in us begins where ours comes to an end
He hears our humble cry and proves again

His strength is perfect when our strength is gone
He’ll carry us when we can’t carry on
Raised in His power the weak becomes strong
His strength is perfect
His strength is perfect

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey
things happened so fast that i just can t seem to comprehend the reason behind it.
but one thing i realised is that its way much more painful for u and hannah compared to how i feel.
my prayers are with u guys and i definitely miss u and hannah.