Thursday, March 06, 2008

Life is a road and I want to keep going

i believe i learn from my mistakes. though it has to be committed a few times before i know exactly how and why it is a mistake, in the end, i learn. i am tempted to commit such mistakes again, but it is through the struggle of restraining that i grow. to give in without a fight would mean the desire to be stuck where i am, with no intention of progressing.

i have been afraid of messing up, of making mistakes, because i have this fear that it might create a chasm in my relationship with God. i'm afraid that with mistake after mistake i draw further from Him, and my passion for Him not as strong. but as i slowly tread the path He's prepared for me, i experience the meaning of being God's plan.

so yes, i believe i grow with my mistakes, and i have my life as proof that what people preach about learning from your mistakes is true.

No comments: