Friday, April 18, 2008

how could i think of turning back

i am confused.

sometimes i just don't understand myself. other times, too well.

james asked me today if i fixed my phone problem. (my bluetooth was cacat-ed so i sent it for repairs)
i said yeah, and told him it was the software problem and they changed and upgraded it.
he said, "So it wasn't my fault."
i laughed.

i always blamed his phone for my bluetooth malfunctioning cause i paired with his phone once and ever since then, my bluetooh died-ed.

i have no idea how to write an english report for a questionnaire. it's friday night, i havent started, the report is due monday and i'm going for badminton tomorrow. haha

i'm still confused. it's hard to identify rush of feelings.

i just. think.

"God is great, but sometimes life ain't good, when i pray, it doesn't turn out like i think it should, but i do it anyway."
Martina McBride

No comments: