Sunday, May 11, 2008

tell me what more do i need

wow i think time sprouted more wings and flew by faster than i can say finals! haha lame i know

anyhoo, i'm almost reaching the end of my foundation yess i see the light. Still, finals are almost here and after 2 whole weeks of study break, I basically just wasted more than a week and a half doing nothing. Well not exactly doing nothing but everything I did sure had nothing to do with preparing for the finals. I guess maybe having fun could count as a stress reliever.

So I had a dream last night. I dreamt that I had 4 more chapters of a subject that I had yet to finish and the paper begins in 15 minutes. With the exception of a snakes invading the world dream, that was the scariest dream I have ever had. Period. Period. (again in case you didn’t get the point haha)

I was freaking out (in my dream la) and the mixed emotions I had(if you would call it that in a dream hmm) was enough to make me start taking my studies seriously once I woke up. The phrase wake up call has never meant more to me than it does now.

I get selfish a lot. I forget you’re going through more than I am and I cannot see pass my self-centered egoistic mind. I tried to care but it came out forced. You still think the world of me and my pride gets kicked in the ***. I wish you wouldn’t be so nice.

God seems distant at times. I just know it’s me. If I don’t work to maintain this relationship,

I don’t even want to think about it.

No comments: