Monday, May 10, 2010

everyday is another good reason

Wowowow! (as in, 3 wows, not a dog barking haha). That's probably how i would sum the period between the last post and this new one. It's been so long, that every time i think about updating, i just get stuck cause i don't know what or how to write anymore.

So, update! Hmm, i am almost at the end of my study break (oohh, no wonder i am subconsciously updating, to escape!) This means by the end of May, i will have officially finished the 2nd year of my degree, by God's grace. Gone were the days where people always asked me- how come it seems like you're forever in foundation? I wish they'd ask me again now haha.

Also, at the end of May, i will be going to the US for a summer orlando program by Campus Outreach! (http://www.coflorida.org/calendar.asp?action=closeup&ID=101947) It's pretty exciting, the program will be for 2 months, then hopefully we can do some travelling after that. I will be going with 4 guys from my university, and one girl from university malaya.

I have been craving for food a lot these days. Each time it's something new, but it only lasts as long as i take to get it. Like the other day, before i went to sleep, i was just talking to a friend and he told me about his sister baking chocolate cake. I craved for chocolate cake all night, until 6am, before i fell asleep. Then there were waffles, bananas.. all the funny stuff. I'm gonna work on my self control. It's all in the mind.. mind over matter right? Haha.

We should note that at this point after the 4 short paragraphs, my brain feels saturated already. So let me get a hang of this again, and i will be back with more. Hopefully the next one won't be when i am already in the US, from where also i hope to update through this blog more often!

Sorry for the pathetic update, i think peanut butter waffles are the best!

3 comments:

sueyen said...

WOW! so exciting! looking forward for your next post! :) miss you!:) God bless!

Unknown said...

haha i know exactly how you feels like on wanting to update ur blog but dunno how or wat to write.... XD

alvink said...

Yo Yo Yo, Ms Yang! :P