Thursday, October 18, 2007

all i need is here

i just realised that mark schultz is kinda bald.(the word kinda is inserted cause i think he has some hair.)

i dunno..it's just that when i listen to his songs he doesn't sound bald.he sound wonderfully hair-y.no pun intended.
okay i sound stupid if i may say so myself.i just did.haha.i'm so lame sometimes.*shrugs*

uni's workload is getting to me.the fact that i have to muster all my 'never-really-was-there' resolution to get some work done gets to me even more.why can't i just be hardworking like a,um, hardworking person?(yes, i know my vocab is amazingly wide)

this post was intended for my discovery of mark schultz's(hard to spell, hard to spell) baldness.so i guess i'll just go to bed now.

i mean, i guess i'll just go do some tutorials.

No comments: