Thursday, December 07, 2006

i put You first that's all i need

whaddup?
ok so if you're chatting with johnathan aka sting ray jay as much you tend to get all rapper-ish=P

so i told you bout the midnight surprise on my birthday,but i haven't told you bout my birthday itself.
we went to sunway pyramid for a movie and were supposed to go ice-skating but ashy had a curfew so we took a cab back to midvalley and sent her home while we watched our 2nd movie.
since we had an all night movie marathon the night before in celebration of spm being over,i dont know bout the others but i sure was one sleepy birthday girl=Pi kept falling asleep and geetha was trying to keep me awake by talking to me in the movies and the poor girl didnt know i was sleeping through her conversation..haha

i'm not one for specific details so let's fast forward to the end when we were going home in the train and suddenly they all developed a will to pee really badly.here's where i get really dumb.

i fell for it.

when we reached the station they went to pee and i waited and guess what?they come out with bottles of water and the rest,as they say,is (wet) history.

and i thought i escaped my shower of blessings.as adriel would say-silly me;)

looking back and seeing how God has guided me through another year i cant even start to count His blessings this year alone.i've definitely grown in Him and He's brought me through a phase where i just couldn't find myself.

only by grace can we enter,only by grace can we stand
this line from a song says so much about me.i'm standing today ONLY by His grace.nothing else.and make no mistake,i am standing.

am leaving for penang,then langkawi then perlis i think in about2hours.. school trip with budds..home in5days..will be fun save for the fact that phoon will be hogging the bathroom since she cant bathe under an hour.

i'll be back.

No comments: