Tuesday, December 05, 2006

until it comes out,it goes in

yes.it's my birthday.and i'm at reiny's house with ashy,phoon n sue yen and we were in the middle of our post-spm movie marathon and all and the clock struck twelve.and so i got calls and smses and was busy with my phone..and they assumed i was kinda merajukking cause they didnt wish me at all.and to be honest,i didnt expect anything but was kinda wondering why they didnt even wish me..and then reiny went out to apparently 'lock the gate' and i can't believe i fell for that..and then after awhile when i'm wondering if reiny got kidnapped or sumin she walks in with kellie and kon with a mini bday cake and singing the song.and i'm like what?kellie?haha (yeah kellie,you coming was a surprise indeed=P)

ok so i actually fell for the whole i dont care bout your birthday thing.silly me.haha.
but it was a pleasant surprise and while they're watching pink panther now i'm blogging here.
well,if you were like me whose birthday's in december which is always school hols,you dont get much surprises.haha.
quoting phoon,'good thing she's slow.or else she would've realised bout the surprise'
i've got nothing to say=P
anyways i know this is just one of the draggiest blog post ever,because-yes guys.i am touched.

thanks losers=P

p/s:no i didnt forget you kon..haha..kel would kill me=P
thanks for the gift both of you;)

No comments: