Friday, December 29, 2006

the one thing i have left

i am leaving for National Service on monday.as in on new year's day.yupe,they're that kind.everything's packed and ready to be picked up and brought to camp.

actually,everything's still sitting on their fat bums waiting for me to get off mine and start packing.maybe tomorrow.

i've been thinking about it a lot now that it's becoming more of a reality rather than a small printing problem the newspapers are having that just happen to cause them to print my ic number as a trainee.

i have come up with a list.or um,lists.go figure.

what i will miss most.
  1. my newly purchased superman yo-yo.i could bring it but would risk looking plain stupid.like the other day on the escalator in mid valley where i berdepan-ed with public humiliation which is a whole diff story.thanks michelle.shut up cheryl.=P
  2. my guitar.looks like boredom,stress and pure interest has to find a new partner.
  3. not appearing mad.huh?well,i would have to involve myself in the whole friend-making process all over again.one of my best budds now,used to think i was mad and would avoid me all the time and fear me.*grin*hey,if i make it,i might just end up with another good bud=P
  4. my superman comics.i havent begun packing but i doubt i'll have space for the comics,or indeed if my mum would allow free space to be put to waste like that and not stuff another pack of maggie instant noodles in it.

and of course people like my family and friends goes without saying;)

what awaits me at the end.

  1. bryan's saxophone lessons.his promise will ring(or jazz?)in my ears till i'm done.-bye sarah,if you survive i'll teach you the saxophone-just watch this space cause he said that before spm as well.
  2. spm results.*freaks out*
  3. um,the bus to bring us home?

better go work on my yo-yo tricks while i still have the chance.

No comments: