Saturday, September 22, 2007

you can have all this world, but give me Jesus

The Sweetest Name Of All
Tom Coomes

Jesus, You're the Sweetest name of all
Jesus, you always hear me when I call
Oh Jesus, You pick me up each time I fall
You're the sweetest, sweetest name of all

Jesus, how I love to praise your name
Jesus, you're the first, the last, the same
Oh Jesus, You died and took away my shame
You're the sweetest, sweetest name of all

Jesus, you're the soon and coming King
Jesus, we need the love that you can bring
Oh Jesus, we lift our voices up and sing
You're the sweetest, sweetest name of all


in the midst of life's extreme business, painful incidents, temporary satisfaction, short-lived happiness, Jesus is still the name that stands above everything. He remains the solid, ever present figure that we can run back to, cling on to. when doubt and fear floods us, He's the One with the comfort and assurance.

i cannot imagine my life without the name Jesus, because He has become my life.

No comments: