Thursday, September 04, 2008

i know what's at stake

Action speaks louder than words.

Is it not human to want to explain everything with words? How can we ever be content with doing, and not always saying? A lot of times the words come in a rush, desperate to justify. But let's face it. When a person's mind is dead set against you, nothing you say will ever make a difference, no matter how much sense you're making. No matter if what you're saying is the truth.

Why do we prefer words? I think it's cause words are instantaneous. Or rather, the effect of it is. We want swift justice, words seem the best choice. We want to force people to understand, words are our only weapon.

On the other hand, action takes too long to really see its effect, if ever. I don't wanna be mistreated or judged while all i can do is stand my ground, and wait for them to see they were wrong about me. But it is this that works. Wonders.

Words are important, of course they are. But in certain situations, action is so much more. So i'm gonna try to live through my actions. Jesus Christ can be made known through them.

I can claim justice, if only i will wait.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

update ar sawaahh...

Mich | WYue said...

Hi...
i added you in my list of frens hehe^^

erm.. be patients, anything will be fine!

Take Care