Monday, September 01, 2008

there's just no getting over you

Kaiseng helped me borrow some books from my uni library(he's the best. He does so many favours and he never complains... well, not yet haha) that my lecturer asked me to prepare for my degree next month. (he says it's necessary or else i wouldn't do it!) i'm 3 months late in seeing him(hehe) so for this c programming he asked me to get one that does express teaching.

this is the book.

21 days... should be a relatively thin book.

this is its thickness.

21 days? i don't read that much in 21 years! well yeah i haven't even turned 19, but that's not the point. the point is... actually i don't know. are you kidding me? 900+ pages in 21 days?
what do you want me to say? i'm struck dumb by the very burden of completing it crashing down on me.(dramatic, i know. but then again, is it really?)

youth anniversary at sunway lagoon was great fun!! i'm uloading and tagging pictures on facebook i can't do it here again. if you don't have facebook, check out jonathan's blog(linked at the side). he'll try his best to upload some pictures, right jon? haha

i think elefant's a pretty cool band.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

time to regain ur study mood....
=)
there is another 21 days b4 new sem reli starts...
so juz nice if u read 40+ pages every single day!!!
;P

Anonymous said...

elephants make a cool band???
hehehhe