Friday, November 21, 2008

because this moment's really all we have

So here's the deal. I was chatting with weiwen online and he was just telling me how he's preparing for his presentation, and we were just talking bout the hectic-ness of uni life. Then somehow we(I) got to the topic of me being fat and weiwen being weiwen starts rebutting all my points. Here's the gist of part of our conversation:

me: i am fat and that's a fact face it.
weiwen: no, you're not fat. anyway being thin is not that good also.
me: then? average right
weiwen: you are optimum
me: ??
weiwen: din't you learn bio? optimum=just nice.
me: i told you i almost always failed bio.
weiwen: if you want to know whether you are fat, go and look in the mirror and check if you're fat or not.
me: go to sleep tonight assured in the knowledge that i am fat.
weiwen: in the end, u are taking the whole journey back to the initial point.

If you noticed, weiwen tends to use a lot of, er, technical terms in his conversation i.e. optimum, initial point. No, i did not start because i wanted to feel good and have someone say i'm not fat. Weiwen is like a person you talk to at a pillow party.(one reason why i miss having him in my classes) I just tell him and enjoy the conversation that ensues because he's a guy and he makes me laugh. No, i do not have a crush on him haha.

Anyway, you all have a good weekend.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

*Sigh* I miss those Foundation days with WW too.. *Ahem*!! I'm not gay.. >.< And you ain't fat =P

sarah said...

i miss being in the same class as you and ww too. at least you talk to me when he's busy concentrating and ignoring us, haha

Anonymous said...

LOL!! Yeah.. *sigh* I'm feeling a lil' left out though.. in my class.. haha.. 'Cuz Dom, Priscilla and Steph.. normally they'll talk among each other only.. They're the "brains', you know..

But I've found a new gang that I'm very comfortable with ^^. So, hopefully you've found or soon will find a gang you can mingle freely with ;)

Anonymous said...

no crushing? boohoo! -yvolwee

sooaun said...

eh, you not fat la... pls dont make fat people feel rotten...

sooaun said...

ps. only your fingers chubby :P

sarah said...

?! no comment kor no comment haha