Friday, December 19, 2008

live the moment

Finally, finally, it's the end of the semesters and i get a break. A study break, but nevertheless. I have about two weeks to study for my finals in January, one that i'm pretty worried about because of some reasons that i will not go into.

Anyway, it's almost Christmas! So i'm gonna cut myself some slack and take a short(and i would like to think, well-earned) break before plunging into the study mode again. Just a short update. I don't have much to blog about now, pretty busy with plans before Christmas and everything. Did my Christmas shopping yesterday with Joseph and bought for everyone except my mum! I think she reads my blog sometimes so i wont go into details on why and what i plan to do and stuff just in case:)

I have something to tell y'all but i'll keep it for another day haha. Adios!

5 comments:

ç£@Réñ©€ said...

It's (temporary) holidaying time!! =D Yeah, glad the semester's over because there's no more lectures for a few weeks to come. No because exams are coming sooner than ever!! >.<

Have fun this Xmas, Sarah! ;)

Anonymous said...

I WAS HERE =))
~yvolwee

Carmen the cranky said...

Merry Christmas to you Sarah :P

I AM A BLOGGER said...

hohoho, merry Christmas(^^)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ç£@Réñ©€ said...

Merry Xmas to you, sarah ;)