Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Once in a lifetime means there's no second chance

Random. I actually played pin the donkey's tail at some shopping mall when i was a kid. And I actually managed to get it right and won a piggy bank. Only, mine wasn't a pig. It's a poor man who got his head slit open so kids like me are encouraged to save money. I have him up till today. I just don't use him anymore.

It's funny, when on the rare occasions today people mention pin the donkey's tail, I feel pretty ancient though i grant you that the game probably existed long before I did. It's not hard to win, really. You just gotta get a rough idea of the donkey's tail's position before they blindfold you. I think this sort of game was created to boost children's confidence, if not just to make them happy.

End of random post.

I can't wait for this week to end. But life goes on regardless, right? People still need Jesus when I'm trying to finish assignment after assignment

4 comments:

ç£@Réñ©€ said...

Haha. Pin the donkey.. I never won it in my life XD Poor memory LOL

Anyway, good luck for ye assignments ;)

ç£@Réñ©€ said...

Sarah. I didn't purposely put 'cacti' there because i know the plural form :P I only found out today! XD

Okay, I'm "All English" LOL. Perhaps you could introduce me to the names of nice food? I'll know how they look like. haha

Anonymous said...

i am so bored sarahhhhh =....= this is yvonne

odd3 said...

is this sarah that i know from bible study?haha.good post by the way.pin the donkey.oh boy, i never won it either.Haha.