Thursday, April 30, 2009

i'm too shy to ask, i'm too proud to lose

Study week! Not really down with it yet, cause there still is time. It's parkinson's law. I can't help it.

Big time posers

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day


Exercise (this is cheating, we took this after our shower while waiting for the rest)



Poser lagi (it's raining outside!)

Taking a stroll around the lake to ease stress, never leaving the books behind haha

We really do study, honest

Anyway, it's been generally a pretty relaxing week for me, but mentally you can say i've been pretty active. I've used the week to really work on clearing my heart of all intents and purposes cause i want to be right before God. It wasn't a smooth sailing week in that aspect but i'm doing my best. I'm re-examining my motives, and asking God to help me do the right thing, act the right way even it there's something bigger, which in time He will show. A lot more work to be done on this heart.

Sometimes it's not about the right or the wrong, it's more of the 'is this the right time'? matter, so it's definitely not easy to adjust my actions around that. It's very frustrating, because i get so confused but i'm sure it's all part of the learning process.

Anyways, queenie lee has just consented to tempt me with krispy kremes just now so until now, i am still craving while she's off to pasar malam trying to find a substitute. Thanks a lot.

I dont need the fats.

5 comments:

ç£@Réñ©€ said...

Haha. 'Tis was fun with you guys ;) Raining somemore yesterday.. Haiz..

All the best ;)

Wei Wen said...

hmmm... seems like i miss the party :P

ç£@Réñ©€ said...

Wei Wen! You definitely missed a lot! =P

Come join us more often.

sue said...

oh i want krispy kremes!!

sarah said...

sueyen, this june okay when you come back! ;)