Thursday, April 02, 2009

there's no greater joy

than knowing that we are being held in everlasting arms.

Ahh, it's been a hectic semester and all these will only end at the end of May. Good in a sense that it's a balanced kind of hectic, not just studies(though that alone i can lament forever, but let's keep focus here).

We finally pulled off the Kirchoff Charity Race, an event I was heading this semester, organized by the Institution of Engineering and Technology, of which I am the director of publicity. So basically, it's like the amazing race around uni where I was determined to torture encourage the participants to run more cause of what happened to us(TOU2GH youth) when michelle organized another race where I almost died(because of samuel grrr) haha. But that's a whole different story.

So it was pretty cool, we hit the target of 20 teams(2 per team) and then 2 more! It was really fun, I didn't head any stations cause I wanted to cycle around and see how everyone was doing. I had the most amazing committee behind me, without which none of my plans would succeed. We raised RM600!! when we only expected like RM200 so that was great.

Okay i cannot elaborate on everything I have been up to or this will be longer than you would like it to be haha.

Here's the thing. As busy as my weekdays are, they are nothing compared to my weekends. Or maybe it's cause weekeend is only 2 days. I feel like my weekdays are used to recuperate for weekends. But at least weekends are fun, no stress;)

There are those meetings on weekends, movies we cannot deny sometimes(heheh), practices, just everything that always takes up my weekends, and willingly I give them up haha. This weekend especially saturday is gonna be a 7 to 11 deal again but am looking forward to it.

Studies.. the usual. People talk about studies a lot, so i'll give it a rest and just say that my studies life is just like that of a typical student:)

God has been close all these while, and i guess that's really all that matters. As busy as I am, I have learnt and am still learning to blend everything together. Everything in moderation right?
Oh, and thank God for family and close friends. Really.

Am still losing hair. Hmm, weird way to end but gotta go eat freshly baked chocolate cake now so.. haha

I am so blessed.

1 comment:

ç£@Réñ©€ said...

Welcome back, Sarah! :) My life's not as hectic right now, but I'm beginning to feel the stress I have to endure for the next few weeks.. Good luck to you, and yes God is there and wow.. something great must've happened for you posted so much about Him! Haha. Care to tell me? =)

Will you be going for our uni's Easter Play? I'll be going to support my ChemEng friends :)