Monday, April 20, 2009

when all my faith has gone, you bring it back to me

I know i'm supposed to be doing math now (test on wednesday) but i had this urge to blog about my monday haha which was nothing really special but an urge is an urge right? hmm, doesn't sound too right haha.

Anyways,

So we got home around 11.30pm yesterday after making a detour at shell to fill layyean's (car) tank and accidentally went into mcd's for chocolate sundae. I went to bed pretty early considering how late (or early depending on how you see it) i've been going to bed recently. It was harder to wake up in the morning than ever cause i knew i had to cover a few more topics for this electronics test i had today, but i got up without snoozing the alarm once haha.

Studied for about 2 hours and then hannah (on study break) woke up and for the next half hour or so we discussed about something that i want to but cannot share here but will as soon as it's not a secret anymore.. haha. Suspense leh?

Okay, my test begun at 3pm, and I left home at 2.30 cause usually it only takes me about 20 minutes tops to get to uni. Don't know what i was doing, i left home at about 2.35. At the toll, being the klutz that i am, i slammed my hand against the door frame while reaching out to pay the lady and skinned my thumb along with some flesh. It started bleeding but i didn't bother much and just wiped it away cause at that time i realised i had a chance of being late for this test.

Reaching uni at like 2.55, another problem. The parking was full. After a few rounds found a spot far from the exam hall. While rushing to the hall, i realised my thumb hasnt stopped bleeding so i had to make another detour to the washroom cause i thought washing it would help. It didn't. It just keep bleeding like my body had access blood and i had to get it all out. Rushing to the hall, i made it on time settled down and was still trying to stop the bleeding.

I didn't have any plaster with me so with no choice, i took a piece of tissue, wrapped it around the finger and stapled it together (cause alex only has stapler no cellophane tape haha) so as not to distract me during the test haha. On the test.. let's just say i know i've slacked and i'm determined to make it up during finals.

And to think when my mum said,
" Sarah, you leave at 2.30pm after you'll be late la."

And i replied,
"Don't worry la, wont wan."

Parents DO know best.

4 comments:

ç£@Réñ©€ said...

Ouch.. That must've hurt and must've been annoying.. =S All the best for the thumb!

Good luck for that test you had that day, and yes I have to agree that parents know what's best. They've observed us more than we think! *Gasp* xD

Currently I'm checking stuff, and trying to get as much sleep as I can because I'll be studying maths with someone later ;)

Anonymous said...

0.0
that must be very painful...
For the test, you did your best. If i was you, i could not even do as well as you as there were so many stuffs need to be done in short period of time.

Stay optimistic and continue work hard.

Anonymous said...

Kostenlose Partnersuche und Partnerbörse ab 30. Chatte, Date, Flirte mit suessen Singles oder einfach nett plaudern!

[url=http://www.time4love.ch] [img]http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/55/l_b681b1039edd4bb19d42063f38fb69a1.jpg[/img]

swissfriends
er sucht sie
friendscout24
single

[/url]

Anonymous said...

hi every person,

I identified ninjasarah.blogspot.com after previous months and I'm very excited much to commence participating. I are basically lurking for the last month but figured I would be joining and sign up.

I am from Spain so please forgave my speaking english[url=http://submityournewsri.info/].[/url][url=http://yourlifefeed.info/].[/url][url=http://preimptiverss.info/].[/url]