Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Always and Forever.

i'm tagging.is this the right expression?i don't know.cause i didn't know what a tag was until like 2 minutes ago when peiling gave me an insight of what it was.

i prefer seven..but then i'd have to tell you more bout me.that wouldn't be very comfortable would it?*wink*

Four things not many people know about me...
1.i read.a lot.
2.i'm happy after i pee.cause i just eliminated some toxic from my body thus lessening the risk of myself getting those diseases whose name i could never remember.not like i want to.
3.i can talk.a lot.hahahahaha.no,really.much more than you think i can.imagine that.
4.i wish i could speak fluent mandarin and cantonese.(if you're under the delusion that i can,please scroll down and ignore this.)

Four movies I could watch over and over..

1.white chicks!!i've watched it four times four times four times..you get my drift.
2.mighty morphin power rangers.ok.so i don't have it now.they probably don't produce it anymore.*sad*but when i was in kindergarten,i'd watch it everyday after i get home.without fail.until i told my mum i wanted to jump off our apartment and fly like power rangers.then she confiscated the movie.me and my big mouth.
3.teenage mutant ninja turtles.'nuff said.*grin*
4.the chronicles of narnia.watching it over and over would show me over and over again just how much He did for me.and prevent me from lapsing into foolish ignorance.

Four places i've lived..(and am living)

1.in a fantasy that i'm in control of my life.

2.in a world flooded with lost people whom i want to reach out to.

3.in delusion.

4.in a room that cannot qualify as a room anymore,more adequately named,a rubbish dump that can still sustain life.for more info refer to previous blog post.or maybe not.

Four tv shows i love(d) to watch..

1.mighty morphin power rangers the series.(yeah,i'm loyal.what can i say?=P)

2.teenage mutant ninja turtles(yeah,i'm loyal.what can i-wait.oops.a lapse fully attributed to limited vocabulary.)

3.spongebob squarepants.

4.amazing race(i had to chuck this in so it will at least show that i'm not a child anymore who only enjoys children shows.i'm not.)

Four places i've been on vacation..

1.it was in my dreams.there was a chair,a table and a bed.oh,and a shower head.ahh..what a blissful vacation.

2.australia.(finally..she's making sense..haha)

3.my mother's womb.(hey i don't remember having to study every single day in there so yeah,i consider that the best 38 weeks of holiday in my life-my life didn't really begin then did it?no sejarah and bio every night lah ok?you can't blame me.)

4.somewhere lah~

Four of my favourite foods..

1.sausages.and don't you dare start talking bout my fingers.i get enough of it in school.

2.pizza.

3.canteen food.if they cater from mcdonalds'.

4.food that don't make me run to the toilet after.i do not wish to get specific.

Four places i would rather be..

1.heaven.totally.

2.the invigilator's seat.she can have mine.

3.the we-dish-out-free-guitars-every-7-seconds store.

4.a jamming studio.bliss.

Four favourite songs(this hour)..

1.You Are God Alone-Phillips,Craig and Dean.

2.Happy Birthday-Sarah Yang(Phoon's birthday lah tomorrow,must practice)

3.Still-Hillsong

4.Funtwo's Canon in D

note:i don't wanna tag anyone because i do not think it's the appropriate time(huh?)malaslah.i might another time.

watch this space.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo miss sausage fingers :P u haven't even tagged me okay???!!!.... but welll since u were BUGGING my life... i'll do it... just for ur sake.... i mean mine!