Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I'm up next am I not?

sometimes i wished i had a tidier room.sometimes.specifically exam times.cause then i'd be able to find bits and pieces of everything that i jot important notes on.as opposed to tearing apart my room and wasting half an hour only to find one tenth of what was probably once an important piece of paper.

it wouldn't come as a surprise if i forget that i actually have a study table cause right now it looks more like a levitated part of the floor supporting books and books and papers and papers and God knows what else.

i may be the proud owner of probably the smallest amp ever invented but it doesn't stand in the way of me making it like every other part of my room.that is to say,messy.make that very messy.last time i stole a glance it had two cables,a phone,a capo,an empty frozz box,a duracell and an energizer.ask no questions and you will be told no trying-to-make-myself-sound-like-a-tidy-person lies.

one more week of exams and i'll be free to study for more exams.

yippee.

No comments: