Thursday, February 05, 2009

you don't wear my chains

It's 2am and I'm still awake, not because I want to mess up my newly repaired biological clock again. I am facing a 5 day weekend(thursday to monday) cause thursday class starts next week and this semester I actually get fridays off!!

Naturally, since there is no class tomorrow, I can't bring myself to go to bed despite the fact that I have been feeling sleepy since this afternoon(new record). Only thing is, I just remembered though there's no class tomorrow I still have to go to uni to get some data entry done in the head of my faculty's(EEE) office with a few others. One of the perks of being a committee member. Not.

So like a true rebel(haha, far from it) I am defiant enough to post this post up before hitting the sack. I really hope I can wake tomorrow. Though I only gotta be there at 2, you probably know how our mind develops this thinking that if there is no class, you have the permission to feel sleepy and continue sleeping until mid afternoon.

I'm gonna go battle the bed bugs now.

Jesus paid much too high a price
For us to pick and choose who should come

-If We Are The Body, Casting Crowns

3 comments:

I AM A BLOGGER said...

Ooo, i want to fix my bio clock now. Anyway, i envy ur timetable ~ Today, i din see u!!!haha, take care!

ç£@Réñ©€ said...

Fixing the bio clock, I have to do too XD. Probably the reason for my sickness is my messed up clock. LOL

See you around ;)

sarah said...

[Jay]
heheh, civil got fridays off since last sem sumore! haha whoa i was there today, just later so i guess you probably finished class ady cause i saw khimsoon at ktm while i was waiting for the bus;)

[Clarence]
definitely! we gotta start sleeping earlier, helps not to be sleepy in class too! haha