Tuesday, March 13, 2007

and i'm forever grateful to You.

what can i say?
to think i was stupid enough to worry that the fact that i wasn't as faithful to God as i should be would cause God to not be faithful..how can i compare God to human qualities?
cause one thing for sure i know-He who promised is faithful.

9As1B is totally more than what i thought i would get waking up on that fateful day.i didnt really have time to worry about in before cause i was in ns and all..mind was occupied..but on that morning it all just came rushing to me..how tough the papers were and you know,the whole standard process of getting major exam's results.;)

i'm officially a high school graduate who's going to get her master degree in mechatronics engineering in the university of nottingham.

yupe.
too fast?neh.



You did not wait for me - to draw near to You
But You clothed Yourself with frail humanity
You did not wait for me - to cry out to You
but You let me hear Your voice calling me


And I'm forever grateful to You
I'm forever grateful for the cross
I'm forever grateful to You
That You came
To seek and save the lost.

No comments: