Thursday, March 22, 2007

i melt with you

i am a movie freak.

just wanted to share.ahh..feels good to get that out.;)

i've been going through my fair share of rotting.half at home and half in the movies.but i'm enjoying rotting.at least until i have to start using my brains again.it's not exactly functioning properly right now.it went on a world tour for a break after spm.sigh,some body parts are just so blessed.

i miss highschool.no,not highschool as in the toilets*freaks out*no wayyyy.haha.i meant like i miss hanging out with my budds and stuff..wrecking havoc in class,dragging our feet to the lab,messing with litium and causing a big explosion that made teacher angry for days=P
yeah,something like that.

i need to get my typing straight.i cant seem to get the question mark out right.it keeps coming out as a stroke.it's either me or the shift key.

i pick the shift key.

No comments: