Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I need You now

i havent been in a very good state these few days..
just so weighed down with worries that arent my own.

i dunno how i made them mine cause i'm affected.a part of me is happy cause i know how much more i need God and i depend on Him so much more but for most of the part(and a big,chunky one too)i'm just bothered and distracted.

but what matt said to me before really stuck with me.he said sometimes it's better to have the times when we're uncertain of what's gonna happen so we learn to depend more on God rather than to have certainties.
and it's true.totally true.but honestly,i'm burnt out.

but i know it's a learning process.a growing process.
i'm learning to depend more.to trust Him more.

i can feel myself growing.but at the same time,
i feel myself falling out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeap:)I agree..Queenie